Weekdays: 12 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.
please click here for the
complete Mass Schedule
We regret to announce that the Grotto Counseling Center will be closing and no longer able to provide therapy services to clients as of May 1, 2013. The Counseling Center therapists are working with current clients to provide continuation of services elsewhere after May 1.
As required by law, client therapy records will be kept confidential and held in the Grotto administrative offices for 7 years after the Counseling Center closure. For previous therapy clients, any confidential information from their case records can only be released to them or another provider with their written request/consent and authorization from the GCC designated records keeper: Anna Belle, Marin, LPC. The form to give clients requesting Release of Information will be available at the Administrative Offices reception desk through May, 2020.
For pastoral counseling at The Grotto go to spiritual direction
Marriage preparation is conducted for any couple contemplating marriage whether the couple is Catholic, interfaith, or from any or no practicing denomination.
The marriage preparation process is as follows:
1. Couple register for marriage preparation.
2. Couple separately take the on-line Prepare-Enrich Inventory
3. Couple meets with counselor/Prepare-Enrich facilitator for at least 3 sessions to:
- Explore the couple’s strengths and growth areas on multiple dimensions
- Learn effective communication skills
- Clarify terms of the couple’s marriage commitment
4. The counselor provides a letter certifying marriage preparation completion summarizing the inventory and counseling session results to the couple and marrying priest or minister.
For more information or to register please call 503-261-2425.