Donate Your Vehicle to The Grotto
The Grotto has teamed with Volunteers of America to accept your unwanted cars, pickups, trucks, vans, RVs and boats with trailers. You will receive a tax deduction for your donation. We accept any complete vehicle (tires, motor, drive line and transmission). The proceeds from the sale will be utilized to fund our ministries, programs and continue to care for the grounds. We can arrange to have your vehicle towed at no cost to you.
How it works:
Download the car donation form or fill out the form lower on this page.
Send form to The Grotto:
- Fax: 503-254-7948, Attention: Director of Development
- Mail: PO Box 20008, Portland, OR 97294
- Volunteers of America will contact you to arrange to pick up the vehicle and to transfer the title
- Volunteers of America can arrange to have your vehicle towed
- Volunteers of America will give you the documentation you need for tax purposes
- After your vehicle is sold, The Grotto will receive the proceeds less a handling fee to cover Volunteer of America’s costs
Director of Development